Amazon Home

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW - Ronco Pocket Fisherman Review


Ronco Pocket Fisherman Review
  • Comes with 2 Bonus Lures
  • Fits into your glove compartment
  • Automatic Anti-Reverse prevents the handle from turning backwards.
  • Great gift idea for youth or adult
  • Attaches to your belt

I got one of these more as something to play with than serious fishing.  I was shocked by how well this worked.  I put it through several line breaking tests and never had the rod or real even offer to fail.  It has become my goto choice for all but the very deep saltwatter fishing.

There is no way this thing will fit in a pocket or hang on a belt well but it will slide into every bag and backpack I have.  It is almost always within reach.  Anytime I get near water, out it comes.  My fishing time has tripled since I started using this little gem.  I have been  fishing this rig for over a year, all kinds of fishing without a failure.

You might not get many of your friends asking to test drive this but you can log more fishing time than anyone you know.  We give this 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment